The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
High Density Cartridge Heater
High density Cartridge heater made by JAYE Industry has a very high quality performance, Heating fast, long time time, even heating. JAYE Industry has rich experience in the production of high density Cartridge heaters, scientific design according to the environment of electric heating elements, improve the safety and life time of cartridge Heater
High Density power Cartridge heaters are an extraordinarily versatile and durable product that is used to heat a myriad of different processes from heavy industrial – plastics and packaging applications to critical care medical devices and analytical test instruments to being used on aircrafts, railcars and trucks. Jaye Industry Cartridge heaters are capable of operating at temperatures of up to 300-750℃ and achieving watt densities of up to 30 watts per square centimeter.
Tube diameter: Φ3mm-Φ25mm
High Temperatures up to 750°C
Cartridge Heaters are available with building in J Type or K Type Thermocouple
Sheath Material: SS304/SS316/SS321/NICOLOY800 etc
Heating element: Ni-Cr or FeCr
Insulation Material: High grade MGO Rod and Magnesium Oxide Powder
Lead Wire Connectiom Choice: External or Internal (Swaged-in Or Crimped-on).
Voltage: Supply any voltage up to a maximum of 480V
Lead Wire Length: 300mm standard or Customized
Resistance Tolerance: +10% - 5%
Wattage Tolerance: +5% - 10% (closer tolerances are available upon customer's special request)
1. Heating time Under the test voltage, the time from the ambient temperature to the test temperature should be no more than 15Min.
2. Rated power deviation Under the condition of sufficient heat generation, the deviation of the rated power of the component shall not exceed the range specified below.
3. Insulation resistance The cold insulation resistance should be no less than 50MΩ at the factory inspection.
4. Insulation withstand strength The component shall be kept for 1 Min under the specified test conditions and test voltage without flashover and breakdown.
The High density cartridge heater is suitable for working in a heating medium that cannot be connected at both ends, such as high and low temperature plug-in heating of various sizes of molds and mechanical equipment, including die and other molds, medical equipment, plastic sealing machine, bottle mouth Capper, continuous automatic sealing machine, cigarette making machine, etc. The heating tube is heated quickly, the heat is uniform, and the use is convenient.
• Semiconductor chamber heating
• Mould Tools Heating
• Packaging Machinery
• Plastic Process Machinery
• Patient comfort heating used in medical devices
• Mold die and platen heating
• Heat Sealing Equipment
• Laboratory / Test Equipment
To order, please specify:
2) Overall length
4) Lead option and length or terMinal configuration
5) Lead end no-heat (cold zone) if different from standard
6) Optional accessories, finishing, internal construction,
7) Sensors/controls and mounting
8) Right angle leads and lead length.